Sunday, March 29, 2009

blog-wagoneer

sup·po·si·tion
Pronunciation:
\ˌsə-pə-ˈzi-shən\
Function: noun
Meaning: an opinion or judgment based on little or no evidence


In honor of my very first blog (!!!) I felt it necessary to provide a definition for the word that essentially sums up the ramblings that come out of my mouth on a daily (and regular) basis. I love the word "supposition" for the inherent disclaimer it implies. To me, it's the equivalent of starting a sentence with, "No offense, BUT...". From experience, the only good that can come of that phrase is by completing it with, "you're much prettier than your sister". (For the record, no offense would be taken; t-shirts would be made). But I digress, back to suppositions. The purpose of this blog is meant to be an outlet for my many MANY opinions (see definition/soft disclaimer above), daily observations, and other little treasures I happen upon. On occasion, it may also serve as a pulpit to educate and inform the masses of what is universally annoying behavior [example: how you drive]. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment